I went to the America's Best in Newport News, VA on Saturday, August 8th, and I cannot believe how rude the young lady was who did our eyeglasses fitting was.My husband and I have 3 children and a slim budget so it was important to keep the tab for my 2 oldest low...

so when I let the lady who was ringing up our glasses know that we would not be purchasing the $15 extra warranty for each pair or the $50 poly lens for each child... the attitude turned stormy. I was treated with outright contempt. If you advertise two pair for $69, then expect that some people will actually want what is advertised!

I had already shelled out $30($15 extra for each child) for the field exam because the free exam only examines the front of the eye she said and not the backs, nor does the free exam check for diseases! Are you kidding me??

Ultimately, you should respect folks who are on a budget...

and be prepared to deliver what you advertised.Period.

Review about: Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses Eye Exam.

Had an Experience with Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses?

Comments

I too got screwed, I purchased(7 months ago) close to $400 for eyeglasses after insurance.I paid extra for flex frames.

They snapped in half by just cleaning them. Apparently there is no warranty unless you purchase. I had to lay out another $63.

2 for 69, you get what you pay for.I paid close to $500, got way less then I paid for.

next time skip the extra test. get the warranty. problem solved

I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise us of the experience you encountered at our America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses vision center.We do value you and your family as our customers and you all deserve the best service that we have to offer.

Unfortunately, we failed to meet our goal in your experience. This type of behavior will not be tolerated at our stores.

Please accept my apologies for the problems that you have experienced.If you have additional concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Relations Department at 1-800-411-1162.