Me and my daughter went there for eye exam.They laughed at me to my face when I asked questions.

My daughters appt was before mine and I was finished and they took other people before her. I gave one lady my insurance info and another lady tried to charge me full price. I asked her about insurance and she said she didn't have anything on it. They are totally unorganized from the time you walk in the door.

Ordered contacts to try on and they never called us to let us know they were in. I would NOT RECOMMEND this place to anyone. Go to Walmart for exam and if you need glasses and/or contacts, take your rx to EYEMART EXPRESS. They are efficient and you get them while you wait.

I will never go back to this place.Should have read the reviews before I went.

Review about: Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses Eye Exam.

Had an Experience with Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more GlassesUSA totally garbage for Customer Service GlassesUSA " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..." Read more Lenscrafters - Great Service Terrible Product Lenscrafters "So my first trip to Lenscrafters in Dadeland Mall was just two days ago. I arrived one hour early quite by accident, my fault not theirs but they happily..." Read more Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses - Refusal to recut my mothers glasses after promising to do so. Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses "Americas best are the best at not keeping their word or delivering a good product in our experience. We feel robbed!!!! They do a terrible job at cutting the glasses...." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more