Me and my daughter went there for eye exam.They laughed at me to my face when I asked questions.

My daughters appt was before mine and I was finished and they took other people before her. I gave one lady my insurance info and another lady tried to charge me full price. I asked her about insurance and she said she didn't have anything on it. They are totally unorganized from the time you walk in the door.

Ordered contacts to try on and they never called us to let us know they were in. I would NOT RECOMMEND this place to anyone. Go to Walmart for exam and if you need glasses and/or contacts, take your rx to EYEMART EXPRESS. They are efficient and you get them while you wait.

I will never go back to this place.Should have read the reviews before I went.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Hearing Aids - Widex And Oticon Review Hearing Aids "Eight-nine years ago purchased an Oticon for my right ear from an Audiologist in Santa Barbara on Castillo. Very pleased with this hearing aid. A year later based on a..." Read more Lenscrafters - Great Service Terrible Product Lenscrafters "So my first trip to Lenscrafters in Dadeland Mall was just two days ago. I arrived one hour early quite by accident, my fault not theirs but they happily..." Read more Hakim Optical - Disaster Hakim Optical "Went in the store expecting to find a huge selection of glasses, and you do, but the prescription/ sunglasses are everywhere on the shelves, tables its such a mess. You..." Read more Starkey Hearing Technologies Series S Hearing Aids Review Starkey Hearing Technologies "My sister and I have very severe hearing loss, we used your hearing aids for many many years, almost a year ago we got your newest supposingly your best digital..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more