I went on February 15, 2013, for the $69.95 eye exam & two pair of glasses, very misleading, print was so small couldn't see with or without glasses.I was told my glasses would be ready in 7-10 business days, excludings weekends, it's now March 14th and I have never heard from America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses concerning my eyeglasses, everytime I called inquiring, same response not in yet.

Today March 14th I was told the glasses were shipped but they don't know where they are, WHAT!!! This is foolishness, I want my money back, keep the ding dang eyeglasses, I am soooo frustrated, it doesn't take no eyeglass company a month to make glasses, they took the money out of my account the same day. I paid for a service and product and to this day, hour have receive NOTHING....Rip Off, poor customer service. The Attorney General's office and the Better Business Bureau needs to look into how this company runs their business, dooping their customers.

I want my money back, I want my money back, I want my money back.

I will surely use my health insurance the next time, *** poor company, service, advertisement.They charge for everything, don't let the $69.95 fool you as I did and many others.

Review about: Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses Eye Exam.

Had an Experience with Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses?

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #633648

Sorry for your bad experiences. Thank you for posting.I' be going elsewhere.