Lexington, Missouri

This is not a total complaint--yet. I am giving this a chance, but am prepared to have to fight.

Went to America's Best today to pick up my daughter's other pair of glasses. Have to say--great deal, couldn't beat it! However, she got her eyes tested elsewhere.

Had my exam today. It took all of 3 minutes--if that. I go 2 choices on each eye. Which one is more clear. I was shocked when that was it.

She didn't even have me read up close, even though I mentioned I was having trouble.

I am not at all confident in the prescription I was given.

Review about: Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses Eye Exam.

Had an Experience with Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses?

Comments

Herent, Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium #116337

Totally agree - call your State Board of Licensing for Optometrists.Ask them what the 'standard of care' is for your state.

This will tell you what a standard Optometrist visit is supposed to entail.You can also find out how to report Optometrists who aren't meeting this criteria.

America's best Rocks

I think you don't know what your talking about

ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aid Free Trial Review ListenClear "Hello my name is Beatrice Grier Iam makes a complaint about the free trial and my mother money i want your to refund her back and also a overdraft fees..." Read more Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses - Refusal to recut my mothers glasses after promising to do so. Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses "Americas best are the best at not keeping their word or delivering a good product in our experience. We feel robbed!!!! They do a terrible job at cutting the glasses...." Read more Miracle Ear like buying a used car - buyer beware. Miracle Ear "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more