My eye exam was very rushed and my prescription is way off in one eye. I was surprised to see that my prescription in my left eye had changed so much because I could still see quite well from my old eyeglasses.

Well, turns out the prescription in my left eye is much too strong. I will not go there for another eye exam. I have gone to other big chains for eyeglasses in the past including Walmarts and got accurate prescriptions. It is not worth the $15 or so that you might save.

Your eyes deserve a good checkup.

This reviewer shared experience about "not happy with prescription" and wants this business to "reimburse me for checkup and damages as i bought sunglasses, progressives, and distant glasses from another business using this prescription and this place has always given me accurately prescribed lenses. fault is in the prescription" as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Medical Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses to other companies on our site.

Comments