I purchased the 2 for one deal.I did paid for the extra coverage (3yrs.).

I was living in Metairie, LA at the time; I moved to Maryland soon after. I went back 6 months before my "3 years" for Mardi Grass, so I took both glasses with me so I can get them fixed/replaced.

When I got to the store (Esplanade Mall in Kenner, LA) the lady at the reception desk told me that they don't offer the 3yrs. warranty/insurance or whatever you want to call it.

I asked to check for my prescription and she told me that I was not in their system.

I should had bring my receipt or prescription with me, Who knew!

They have license to steal.

Had an Experience with Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses?

Comments

Americas Best has NEVER offered a 2 for 1 deal...Its a buy one full price you get the second one half off..and a FREE EYE EXAM..There is no such thing as a 3 year warranty.They have what is known as a 3 year club membership which costs $99.

This gives you free eye exam for contacts and eyeglasses, 10% off your purchase. And Trish, really Wal-Mart? Most of their optical are own by National Vision!!!!!

hahaha...Ignorant people.You get what you pay for.

Wish I would have done the research before going there last Friday.They did not wipe off any of the instruments before me using them.

Two of the staff members were sick, the optomostrist and the girl that takes the glasses order. She was coughing all over the place and not covering her mouth.

They did not even take the time to see if the frames I pick out would fit.Now I'm sick, next my family will be sick.

over 80% of the wal mart opticals are owend by national vision which you can look this up your self is........you guessed it americas best .. ha ha they got your money any ways !!!!!

Farmville, North Carolina, United States #24577

Because of this complain and MANY others I've just found this morning online, I'm cancelling my 11:30 appointment and going to the Wal-Mart eye center!I've gone there for several years, and the doctor is great.

I only made the appointment at America's Best cause of the prices they were advertising on contacts and eye exams, and I was thinking of that three-year package deal, but thanks to the previous comment I will not be spending my money at America's Best!Thank you.