Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was told the lenses I picked were the "more expensive ones" at 119.95 fir 2 pair, but I really liked them and knew my insurance would pay for part of this so I kept the ones I picked. Supposed to be 119.95 for the eye exam and two pair of glasses.

I was told since I needed the gradual change to the reading portion it would cost more so I said what if I put one pair back then can I still get the 119.95? They said yes, then after my insurance paid 119.00 they told me I still owed almost $400.00!!! What! I was so upset I gave them $80.00 which is all I had so that they could start making the glasses while I talked to their bosses.

What I was told was that if you have medical insurance you can't use their special. So for one pair of glasses and an exam, it was over $500.00 for one pair of glasses.!! Friends of mine had to loan me the money because I needed the glasses so badly. These people are liers, and thieves!

I need help to get the over $300.00 extra, that they stole from me back!

I can't even remember every being this mad at a business. I'm very quiet and soft spoken but need to speak up about this!

Review about: Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses Eye Exam.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Truth about what it costs, False advertising.

Comments