I decided to try getting my new glasses with this company, I saw their commercial on TV and made an appointment, for the last 4 years I had my glasses made by 20/20 and I am very sorry I made this change. My appointment was on July 14 and the first issue was that they never disclosed the fact that there is a 65.00 appointment charge if you do not purchase the two pairs, even though I specifically made the question, they stated the eye exam had no cost.

After seen the doctor, then the personal assisted me to my glasses selection, once looking at the final estimate I notice the ye exam cost included and of course, nothing was done after the fact that I asked and they did not indicated the cost. I was told the glasses will take about a week, a week an a half later I decide to call to get an status and after the receptionist placed me on hold for over 15 min I hang up and decided to try later in the day. Finally in the afternoon they told me one of my glasses were at the store, I asked for how long they were there and they stated for 3 days, then I ask why was I not informed? their answer was, you must off received an automatic call, and I said, I do nor have a voicemail or anything g like that, their answer was, they do not leave a voicemail, its an automatic call, finally I decided to go to the store after work and sadly the glasses were not the one I selected, (the were my second pair) they kept them to change the frame (who knows for how more longer) Finally, Saturday I received the "automatic" call and went to get my glasses (only one pair of course) very disappointing with the whole experience, a clear plastic cover was given for my $500.00 + glasses.

If I wanted a nice cover, they were for sale, I am not planing to spend one more dollar with this company.

I am still waiting to received my second pair. Just wanted to NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY, their service simply sucks, did not showed any remorse, not once a "very sorry", I just want to receive my second pair for not to have an reason to come back.

Comments