hen to your West Valley, UT location today for a exam and glasses.I picked one pair of glasses that I wanted the script put in and just wanted to purchase another pair with no script, just plain glass.

What should have cost me $69.99 plus tax, cost me $119.75. You charged me more for not having a script put in??? Where does this make since??? You charge me MORE for LESS!!

Very bad business!! The other problem with this is that I ask the day before about getting plain glass in one pair and was told that it would just be the $69.99. I REALLY don't like people who don't tell the truth!! The reason I wanted the pair with no script was for my son who likes to wear glasses even thou he doesn't need them.

Just like some people wear colored contacts that don't need them. It a kind of fashion statement.

Please feel free to contact me at 801-759-3495 or neilson3704@yahoo.com Madolyn Neilson This happened at your West Valley, Utah store 801-297-1773 You need to correct this and return the difference I had to pay.Believe when I say, I will I will let eveyrone I know what a RIP OFF your company is!!!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses?

Comments

America Best messed up my second pair of glass buy not getting the script right. Still very unhappy with them!!!!