Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses - Refusal to recut my mothers glasses after promising to do so.
Americas best are the best at not keeping their word or delivering a good product in our experience.We feel robbed!!!!
They do a terrible job at cutting the glasses. My mother couldn't even wear them at all because they look chiseled around the edges of the lens. Nobody else will touch them because of where they were done at. We walked in today to resolve the issue and the First Lady looked up the name and said they would fix them.
That was fine even though the quality of the glasses are poor and my mother really didn't want to wear glasses from this place. Then the manager said that they couldn't repair them since they couldn't find the file that the first girl looked up at the counter. They never offered a solution or even told us how much it would be if we had to pay. I even told them if they corrected the problem I was going to spend about $500 with them to give them a chance since I was in need of an exam, contacts and glasses.
Well I complained and got the phone number for the corporate office. I called and spoke to some inadequate phone rep. And then asked for the manager. Even her customer service was rotten.
She pretty much told me that my mother was screwed out of her money for the glasses due to keeping the cost down for everyone. We were however insulted with a 10% discount good for 6 months to buy a new pair. So maybe if you hire experienced people and pay them a bit more you wouldn't lose out on money to keep fixing glasses for unhappy customers. They have lost our family's business and we will be posting a picture of the horribly cut glasses.
I hope people read these reviews before going there!!!!It's a waste of time and money.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."
- "BEWARE!!!! I recently had an Insurance Billing error for an eye exam at Visionworks at the 2156 E. Williamsfield Rd. San Tan Mall Gilbert Arizona and after..."
- "I puchased Oakley Capacitor frames from lenscrafters at 3107 S. Ih-35 Suite 780 Round Rock, Texas 78664. After owning my frames, one of the screws fell off. I..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."