Largo, Florida

I have had to deal with a self-important employee of America's Best in Largo, Florida who refuses to okay my contact lens refills. I have threatened to file complaints with the State Board of Health against the doctors, but feel it is not their fault that, even after writing to obtain a copy of my prescription, I still have not received it.

Failure to provide a copy of your prescription is against federal and state laws. I am now filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, the Better Business Bureau, as well as the Florida Department of Health on both doctors. All due to an employee of America's Best. I wrote a letter to the General Counsel, the manager of the retail store where I presented, the registered agent for the doctors' practice and never received any response.

If enough people turn them into to the FTC and the BBB, I truly believe their business practices may change.

If not, then I will file a small claims lawsuit regarding compliance, which will entail hiring attorneys, when all they had to do was provide me with a copy of my prescription and to approve my refill requests. I hope that employee is worth it.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses Cons: Lucia wright, Never received prescription.

Comments

Was the prescription expired or did the employee just have a power trip? If the contact rx has expired, they can't fill it at all. Just wondering.

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses Reviews