1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My experience was terrible, to say the least, and I suspect there are others who will fully agree with what you're about to read. This so-called 2 pair for $69. deal is simply a marketing gimmick designed ONLY to get you into the store. Once there, you will find yourself square inside their trap. Why, you ask. Okay, I will tell you:

1. If you're young and require minimal correction to you vision - BINGO! You just might actually walk out with "2 pair for $69!" However, the rest of you will (require) the more pricy lenses and frames.

2. The frames are divided into sections according to price. So, if the type of lenses you require will fit into any of the "$69.00 frames (and)... if you're okay with wearing the more unattractive, cheaply made styles - you might find something at that price.

3. You will be asked to purchase many extras along the way: "This optional eye test will reveal this specific problem, or... this here optional eye test will reveal a whole different problem, or... (each test at added an cost to inflate your bill.)

4. I was told that the corrective lenses I required do not apply to the "2 pair at one price," plan. I would had to pay separately for each pair. I chose to buy only one.

5. The attendant who assisted me actually added some type of "lens glare protection" to my bill at $25.00 per lens WITHOUT even telling me about this option in the first place! I had to return to the store from the parking lot after looking at my bill more carefully, to have it removed. I found out it was something they would spray onto the lenses! For $50. bucks?!!

6. Now lastly, and this is an important one, folks. My frames didn't even last a year before the gold plating began to fall off bit-by-bit. I truly wish I could submit a photo of them in my review to prove it! They resemble tortoise shell frames - and they're not.

7. The great "2 for $69. deal store charged $368.00 for one substandard pair!

Don't go to this 2 Pair for $69. America's Best place!!! It's just an old bait-and-switch routine used for generations on chumps like us.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of americas best contacts eyeglasses 2 pairs for 69 deal from Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $368 and wants Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses?

Comments

All eyeglass business that claim BOGO are a scam!!! Buyer beware!

Falls Church, Virginia, United States #1187628

Anyone can purchase 2 pair of single vision uncoated plastic lense glasses for 69.95 plus you failed to mention the free eye exam.Anyone who has done any research on glasses can tell you that when you add "upgrades" you will pay for them.

It's no different than any kind of business. Our 69.95 states that is the "starting price" We are not an all you can eat buffet.

And we get many comments on hour reasonable our prices are.