Insurance Plans Acceptance

Ordered one pair of glasses, the girl who measured and decided the whats and where of these glasses had a 4 hr.training session with the receptionist who just finished with her 4 hr session.

Because she knew nothing but the breakroom vending machines and table. So I was only able to chuckle watching her pretend to know what she was doing. She gets everything done and tells me it will be $$$, WHAT? I'm only getting one pair of glasses and I have insurance.

How can my bill be higher then the out of pocket cost? I became aware that her 4 hr training was disceving costumers. So I returned to the poor selection of frames to try another frame. Leaving there shaking my u ead trying to understand what just happened and how I had just been duped.

My order was ***. Hated glasses the moment I saw them. Tried to get her to return and get it right she just kept talking them to a corner and twusted with a wure and told me that's what I wanted. , Not in the mood to argue I left, hated the glasses every moment.

Well they broke and having to talk these people again was returning to the same nightmare. Had to leave and go elsewhere.

I told her I could *** out a better product then what they have and I could go down to the corner junk yard and find a smarter dog then any worker they had.Goodwill is three step up from their product and service.

Review about: Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses Eye Exam.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments