I went to americas best because of the $99.00 3 year of exams...They took me back took pic's of eye tried to sell me extra things they could do but you pay extra....Then seen doctor ..She was rude ,pe'rsonaiity of a rock..Had o ask about contacts she never tolme anyting about them..not even how to put them in..They gave me sample set sent me to a room and said put them in and walked away.I had trouble with making sure I diidnt put them in inside out.

I had to ask for help and was take them home and practice.... Didn't explain anything.... I WILL NEVER GO BACK...

IF I WERE YOU AND YOU WERE HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR SITE...GO TO a dollars store first...you will get much more from that than americias best....DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR SITE WITH THEM RUN AWAY FROM THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!

Review about: Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses Eye Exam.

Had an Experience with Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses?

Comments

LensCrafters - Expensive pair of Coach glasses and they won't fix it. LensCrafters "I purchased an expensive pair of Coach frames with my prescription eyeglasses back in April 2016. The other day I went to put it on and it was loose. I..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more GoOptic - AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE! GoOptic "I did not receive the prescription lenses I paid for. Even after explaining their mistake they refuse to make it right. I find their business to be extremely deceptive and..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more