Virginia Beach, Virginia
Resolved
1.1

Went in for the two pair for $99 deal for my 12 year old. Eye exam went well.

Clerk who checked us out slid a post it with the price across the table to me with $445.00 written on it. When questioned, she stated the higher price was due to my son's lenses. When questioned repeatedly about where it says that in the promo the clerk advised she'd adjusted the lenses and added anti glare/transitions to the order. I told her to take all of that off and if she couldn't give me the advertised price, I was taking the eye prescription elsewhere.

After haggling for the advertised deal, I left with two pair for $99.00. This is my last time dealing with these bait and switch crooks. If I hadn't been educated about the promotion, they would have charged me the $445.00 price.

CROOKS !!!!! Per their Customer Care line, consumers "have" to tell the clerks they are there for the promotion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses Eye Exam.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Do business fairely and honor the advertised price. Dont attempt to rip people off..

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses Pros: Cheap temporary glasses.

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses Cons: Deceptive pricing, Low quality materials.

Comments