Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses - americas best sucks in customer service.
i arrived at americas best with my eyeglass prescription in hand.only one other customer in there.
when i refused to fill out several pages of my information just for a quote on glasses, i was told to wait and none of the 3 ladies that were working in the office bothered to speak with me at all. i left the store after abour 25 minutes. will never go back there again. i am not sure why the ladies ignored me but they did and there were not shy about it.
I then went to costco and was helped immediately with no problem.f152ad5 review #257057
You may also like
- "I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality,..."
- "Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings..."
- "1. I bought a sample of Hydroderm"""offre d essai""". 4,75 euros with my crédit card. 2 but I saw that a second Time 84,75 euros taken off at my..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "Bobopedic mattress separated from topper foam after less than 3 years. Refused to do anything. Surly dopey nasty phone clerks. Bob hires them to protect himself from warranty claims. Cheap..."
- "I bought this couch for $1200 in March of 2014 and by August of 2014 I've already sent ALL the cushions back for the seams to be repaired once, and..."
- "I bought a lehenga and a saree from Fashion Ka Fatka USA. Firstly I received the item in some 1.5 months (AFTER A LONG WAIT) and that too with the..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."