Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses - Americas best sucks in customer service.
i arrived at americas best with my eyeglass prescription in hand.only one other customer in there.
when i refused to fill out several pages of my information just for a quote on glasses, i was told to wait and none of the 3 ladies that were working in the office bothered to speak with me at all. i left the store after abour 25 minutes. will never go back there again. i am not sure why the ladies ignored me but they did and there were not shy about it.
I then went to costco and was helped immediately with no problem.review #257057
You may also like
- "I worked for Neyewear.com doing SEO for keywords: prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses. We were never paid! Lots of excuses but no money. They asked us..."
- "Phonak iCom wire falls apart. On my 4th device. They kepp charging for a new one. ..."
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "So this is the worst company ever! I brought a bathing suit which took 3 weeks to receive and it was the wrong size when it arrived. The suit looked..."
- "My husband and I bought our bed about a year ago (Sutton Place King Sleigh Bed). I remember hearing, about a month into owning the bed, occasional slight cracking noises..."
- "I would never recommend anyone to go to Aaron's. Im here in Newport News, Virginia and i have had the worst experience with them yesterday. They completely screwed up my..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."