Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses - Americas Best Optical
They advertised $69.95 for a two COMPLETE pairs of eyeglasses.When we got there, They wanted $200 and will not honor the ad This has happened repeatedly with this company and we paid $99 up front for the exam program No one SEEMS to truly understand English...or this is the way they get around honoring the ads.
They said my son's RX requires extra cause his RX is stronger. no where in the ad is this stated!
There is ALWAYS some exception that adds to the ad price.They are a ripoff !False advertising and non caring employees
More Review Details
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I sent my sunglasses for repair, and paid $99.00 in advance for the repair. I finally got the glasses back about 2 months later. The new lenses don't fit the..."
- "I have ordered a galaxy s3 phone case, retro sunglasses, tobacco pipe, and a sticker for my car. All from different sellers on this site. I've had great experiences no..."
- "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..."
- "This company is the worst I have ever done business with. From the lies of shipping dates to damaged shipments to cheap material sent from China, re-wrapped "custom" seats, off..."
- "My family loves ritz crackers and the last box we got. the sleeves were short some crackers, it was full of air. We compared them to the last sleeve of..."
- "Im just on my 2nd day of my 30 day trial and it's not going to well. My first day was great but my second day was horrible. I had..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "David Hirst is a barrister who works for a law firm in London called 5RB. In my opinion, this law firm is not ethical and places self-interest and the interests of..."
- "I ordered for fancy umbrellas instead i recived fancy fans..."