I got the ad, checked on the internet, 2 complete pairs of glasses - bifocal- $99.99.Yea right!
what a rip off. I drove 45 miles each way only to end up paying $260.00 plus dollars. i asked what happened to the $99.99 for 2 complete pairs? She couldn't explain it.
Said it was because i got the hidden bifocal, i said your ad stated regular glasses were to be $69.99 for 2 complete pair and bifocal was to be $99.00 for 2 pair. She never really did explain the pricing and it was very confusing. Ad also stated FREE eye exam. The eye exam was only free if you took the 2 pairs which would of cost over $300.00!
Then you had to pay for each individual test.The doctor was good, but I could of went to walmart for half of what i paid!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Had a horrible sandwich at the store on Midway in Dallas. Ordered a roast beef sandwich it was well done roast beef. I call that barbecue. The only way..."
- "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..."
- "WARRING LETTER TO KAREN KATE SPADE would rather stay anonymous for now-of company theft It is my duty to inform you that as of today, June 25, 2016, your employmee Randy..."