Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses - Americas Best Eye Care Unproffecional and misleading
I just had my second bad experience at Americas Best in Des Moines, IA.I was suckered in by there :Free Exam and 2 pair of Eye glasses for $69.95" what they don't tell you is that only certain pair of glasses fall under their promotion but you don't find that out until you have picked your glasses and since their "69.95" sings are all over the store you can not really tell which are the ones on sale.
Furthermore if you wear contacts and check it off on their exam sheet it cost you an additional $100 MORE!! again, you don't find this out until you are done!! to save you money they give you a membership which entitles you to free future exams for the next three years. I walked out with ONE pair of glasses and one box of contact with a #267.00 dollar bill!
I figure since I pretty much got ripped off the first time and had their free exam this year i went back today. The so called doctor sat me down and flipped the lens ONCE and asked the normal questions "better or worse" then he said, ok, you're done. I thought he was kidding.
I will be filing a consumer report with the Polk County General attorney.In the meanwhile i will be going to a real Eye care facility like Walmart!12a2f1e6 review #181697
You may also like
- "This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people..."
- "Went Hakim, to get my new prescription, in the past I had glasses made with Nikon lenses and had no issue with Hakim before. But not this time! As soon..."
- "Americas best are the best at not keeping their word or delivering a good product in our experience. We feel robbed!!!! They do a terrible job at cutting the glasses...."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "Ordered captains letters for youth hockey team on Dec-9, 2013. They replied to my e-mail inquiry about order status with, "Your order is shipping in the morning." on Dec 17...."
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "So disrespectful after they got my money. They took my money for an apartment then moved someone else in. Attached are pictures of the new place they wanted me to..."
- "Furniture is garbage at best. DECEPTIVE SALES PRACTICE! *** artists, ***. Never again. City and Ashley are the same company. Never with them again. Shady shady shady. Did NOT DISCLOSE..."
- "I rented a car and did a cursory check of the vehicle (Honda CRV, 2015 UK plates...just in case it's used again to rip someone else off). As it was..."